MEET RHONWEN WARLAND
Rhonwen is a Doctor of Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine) registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)/Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA) and an accredited member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) practising in the Vacy and Paterson Valley area.
Rhonwen has chosen complimentary medicine as her personal primary method of health care since her early 20's so it was not surprising that in 2006 she decided to make it her profession. Rhonwen was privileged to have her own sister as a lecturer during her Chinese Medicine training and is proud to be continuing the family tradition. Continuing study fuels the passion and Rhonwen always looks forward to increasing her skill set and knowledge in such a broad field.
Rhonwens area of special interest is Fertility, Womens Health and Maternity / Pregnancy acupuncture, see Fertility, Maternity Acupuncture.
She also has many years experience treating pain and Musculoskeletal conditions.
Bodycraft Health Solutions sees patients by appointment only and welcomes enquiries from anyone keen to find out more about the benefits of Chinese medicine. Contact Rhonwen today on 0427 466 936
- Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) incorporating western biomedical science, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, The Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2015
- Certificate Traditional Chinese Medicine, (Acupuncture & Chinese herbal medicine in the fields of internal medicine, traumatology, gynaecology and paediatrics), China Medical University and Hospital, Taiwan 2014
- Diplomate in Canonical Chinese Medicine #0320, Institute of Classics in East Asian Medicine 2018
- Registered in two TCM categories: Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist AHPRA/CMBA 2015 - current
- Diploma Remedial Massage 2006
- Accredited member, ATMS 2006 - current
If you don't live in the Paterson area, do not worry, contact one of our affiliate clinics listed here.